Get Your List Together Email Marketing +
List Building Packages
Get Your List Together Setup Package
Alleviate the stress and overwhelm associated with setting up your email marketing accounts, creating autoresponder series and getting your newsletters out regularly.
This package is designed specifically for the service provider who wants to leverage email marketing without the hassle (and headaches) of having to setup everything.
I fully recommend using ConvertKit as you are building your list and community. Their tagging and automation features are quite robust. I also work with Aweber, Mailchimp, Drip, Active Campaign and GetResponse (Don't see your email service? Ask me).
With this package, I will create more TIME for you by:
- Designing (2) one-column templates (one for your main newsletter and the other for an upcoming promotion, program or challenge)
- Creating, swapping out and installing opt-in forms
- Proofing and editing content
- Sending out test emails and follow up reports
- Customize your settings
- Migrating over subscribers
- Tagging subscribers appropriately. No more sending out your offers to everyone on your list. From now on, you'll be able to send your subscribers relevant offers based on his/her interests.
You'll also receive:
- 1-week of email support, following your setup. This will allow you to get answers to any last minute questions (Hey. It's technology. Anything can happen.)
- A free copy of my Magnetic Newsletter Kit
Get Your List Together Setup Package: $297 (one-time fee, per setup. Limited to first 2000 subscribers. Additional fees apply for additional subscribers.)
Get Your List Together Plus Maintenance Package
Regular communication with your customers is critical. My support in this area makes it easy to build a list of people eager to hear from you each week!
With this package:
- I'll setup and format your weekly newsletter.
- Provide click-worthy subject line suggestions
- I'll be the go-between between your company and their customer support to resolve any issues.That means no more waiting on hold or spending hours on live chat.
- I'll also create a personalized editorial and distribution calendar for your business so you know when to communicate with your list and what to say.
- I'll proof, review and test your newsletters (up to four) before sending to your list.
And included in all maintenance packages are:
- Bi-weekly phone or email check-ins
- 1 hour List Building & Visibility Assessment
- Free Q&A Email Support (up to 10 emails)
- Shared virtual workspace so you can always know where to find important documents, exactly what's due next and can share confidential information (and everyday updates) in one place
- Newsletter task list so you always know exactly what needs to take place before the newsletter goes out
Get Your List Together Plus Maintenance Package: $197 setup (one-time fee, per setup. Limited to first 2000 subscribers) Plus monthly Maintenance Packages starting at $297/month. 3 month minimum.
Newsletter/Email Marketing Look Over My Shoulder Training
This package includes a 90-minute recorded, training session. We’ll share a conference line and you’ll have the opportunity to view my screen.
During our time together, we'll explore:
- Your contact list
- How to search for contacts
- How + when to create a list
- How to add, import and remove subscribers
- Designing your newsletter
- How to design your first newsletter and send your campaigns
- How to create a set-it-and-forget-it, custom, personalized template for your biz
- How to add social share buttons and images to your emails.
- How to send yourself a test email
- How to set up autoresponders (email sequences)
- How to set up and edit an autoresponder series
- When to use autoresponders
- Add'l training
- How to edit the opt-in box on your website or create a new form
- How to access the landing pages
- How to get add'l help from your email service provider
- How to view reports
Please note: Look over my shoulder trainings DO NOT include implementation or follow-up email support.
Investment: $197 for 90-minute screensharing, training & Q&A session
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Ask me about a custom package.